Erik and Laura-Marie Magazine

free perzine, made of paper

My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Zine maker, peace activist, writer, reader, feminist. I like listening to good listeners. Email me at robotmad (gmail).

Monday, June 12, 2006

stamps, postcards, friendship books #37

Do you collect stamps? I have a lot of duplicates from other countries, because of my penpalling, as well as from the US. I would be happy to trade or share.

I would also be happy to trade postcards.

And I need to swap friendship books too. Sometimes people send these to me, and I want to be a good sport, but I tend to be at a loss about where to send them next. So let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger prilade said...

:) I'm in, especially if these aren't heavy - overseas (Bulgaria is in Europe) postage is too much. I collect postcards. It would be interesting tto do travelling notebooks from time to time. Are these with topic, so people are writing poems and so on in (I prefer them), or they are simply filled with addresses? Please, contact me, before sending.

August 04, 2006 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home