Erik and Laura-Marie Magazine: I remember #36

Erik and Laura-Marie Magazine

free perzine, made of paper

My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Zine maker, writer, activist. I like listening to good listeners. Email me at robotmad (gmail).

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I remember #36


I remember my mom peeling her grapes. I liked my BBQed hotdogs burnt. She made potato salad and macaroni salad. Usually there were some good beans. Back then I picked out all my onions. Back then I loved tri-tip and tri-tip sandwiches, best on a french roll.

I realized that plants need water not because they’re wimps who want to be moist, but because they need it for the whole Krebs cycle to produce ATP. It gave me a whole new perspective on watering my plants.

My students mimicked me when I said, “For sure,” and laughed when I hugged the dictionary. My student was wearing a shirt that said “player” and I asked, “Are you a player?” He said no, when I was passing back papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home